Minimally Invasive Surgery
Laparoscopy, also called minimally invasive surgery or key hole surgery, is a commonly performed gynecological diagnostic procedure.
Laparoscopy is a direct visualization of the abdominal cavity, ovaries, outside of the tubes and uterus by using a laparoscope. The laparoscope is a long thin instrument with a light source at its tip, to light up the inside of the abdomen or pelvis. Fiber optic fibers carry images from a lens, at the tip of the laparoscope, to a video monitor, which the surgeon and other staff can view in real time.
Our obstetrical services include pre-pregnancy, pregnancy and post-pregnancy care plans for both normal and high-risk pregnancies.
Obstetrics Services Include:
- Pre-pregnancy assessment and counseling
- Repeated early pregnancy loss (Recurrent miscarriage)
- Early pregnancy genetic counseling
- Low risk pregnancy with the expectation of normal uncomplicated birth
- Pregnancy beyond 35 years of age
- High risk pregnancy care; multiple pregnancies
- Pregnancy complicated with high blood pressure (pre-eclampsia), or diabetes
- Women with pre-existing medical problems such as thyroid disease, autoimmune disorders, kidney disease, cardiac disease
- Operative obstetrics, caesarean section
Our gynecologists provide preventive, diagnostic and advanced gynecological services for women.
Gynecology Services Include:
- Menstrual dysfunction
- Laparoscopic surgery and surgical management of endometriosis
- Fibroids and uterine dysfunctions
- Urogynecology procedures like Burch colposuspension and tension free vaginal tape
- Pelvic floor repairs including sacrospinous colpopexy and sacral colpopexy
- Abnormal pap smears and colposcopy
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Ovarian cysts
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Urinary incontinence
- Pelvic Floor Prolapse
- Infertility services
- Diagnosis (Both male and female infertility investigation)
- Assisted Conception Treatment