Further information can be found on the following web sites. Always remember that all information may be subject to some bias; please ask us if you have any queries.
- Nature’s Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Fertility Friend
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of
- Reproductive Medicine
- IVF Houston
- Medscape Women’s Health
- National Library of Medicine’s
- www.health.groups.yahoo.com/group/ HoustonEndoSupport
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
This official website of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists provides a physician directory, health columns, post-graduate courses and much more.
- American Heart Association
The American Heart Association Women’s website gives women of all ages the facts on women’s heart disease and stroke.
- American Medical Association
The official website of the American Medical Association.
- American Psychological Association
The official website of the American Psychological Association.
- Fannin Surgicare
- Mayo Clinic Health Oasis
This online information source has an extensive women’s health section.
- National Alliance of Breast Cancer Organizations
- National Institutes of Health
- National Library of Medicine
The National Library of Medicine website provides diverse health information.
- National Osteoporosis Foundation
The National Osteoporosis Foundation is a leading resource for up-to-date, medically sound information on the causes, prevention, detection and treatment of osteoporosis.
- National Ovarian Cancer Coalition
The National Ovarian Cancer Coalition seeks to raise awareness and promote education about ovarian cancer.
- The New York Times Women’s Health
Extensive women’s health information is offered, including statistics, a searchable database of information on women’s topics, and an online bookstore.
- The North American Menopause Society
The North American Menopause Society (NAMS) is a nonprofit organization that provides a forum for a multitude of scientific disciplines with an interest in the human female menopause.
In-depth medical information, health tips, a free e-mail newsletter and access to the powerful Health Tracker.
- Online resources for diabetes
This Web page provides a large collection of links to diabetic resources.
- Prevention Magazine’s Healthy Ideas
Health-related information from the publishers of Prevention magazine.
Additional Useful Tools
Your Custom Hereditary Cancer Quiz
Hereditary Cancer Quiz Implementation Guide
Your Custom Family History Tool
how heart health affects vision
External Content Disclaimer